everysecondcounts;

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I think I'm drowning
asphyxiating
I wanna break the spell
that you've created

you're something beautiful
a contradiction
I wanna play the game
I want the friction

im sO bored.
juz now got unexpected call.
sheesh thot whu seyh.
lucky my fone was wif me.nOt my mum.
hahas~
lerr..'eyh sOfie.dah lamer tak cakap'
-__-" lerr.den yest u got me into tRouble is waddd?
lame.
ishh.guyz carn read signals we gif out u nOe.?
wadz up wif him?
i oredi told you IM NOT INTERESTED.
whyy keep bothering me?!
im not even ur fren uhh pls eyh.
sheeshh.guyz.
i shldnt haf unbLocked youu.

missing everione frm park view sehh.
haishh..sO long tak jumpe..
den summore all of us tgh buzyy.
wad sehh.
nemynn..time dosen permits.
september got one week holidayy perr.
sO let's jus get tgt then kayy?

eWwW
*pUke*
gRoss uhh.

wad am i spose to do seyh.
so bored ryt now.
ohHh.we haf to go and carik recipes.
lerr.oredi did uhh ayuu?
den.wad else do we haf to do?
i dunnoe.
malayy no haf.
english...?i dun think so.
ohhhhh monday got lit test.
den wednesday got english test.?
den thurday got historyy.
nO.d otha way round.
huhhh.
den our sCience dunnoe when.
malay oso.
tsk3.sO keSian us..
next week eXam week.
mOst of our tests are due next week.
huhh.sO let's revise.
yarhh.rytt.
wadever uhh..

5:09 PM
one boy; one girl.
two hearts; their world`